What does having a health body means to you?
I’ll tell you what it means to me. I think that my body is a direct reflection of my mind. You may think the same, maybe.
Here are my 5 steps in the right direction to a healthy body that I have and continue to do that can help you:
- Assess what you eat: this means pay attention to what you put in your mouth girl/boy. Its not cute to be mindlessly eating and expect to look and feel fantastic hun.
- Identify your triggers: this means taking note of what gives you those urges to mindlessly eat to make yourself feel better temporarily.
- Practice self-discipline: this means telling yourself that, two letter word that leads to discipline in your life; no.
- Create a routine that helps you achieve that body and mind that you desire: this means, think about what is and is not working in your life and daily routines, and eliminate what is not helping you.
- Be consistent: this means keep doing what is good for you and your goals even when you don’t feel like it.
These 5 steps are my personal tips that must be repeated daily to achieving goals even beyond obtaining a healthy body; you can apply these steps to, for example, your finances, going back to school, etc.
Love yourself enough to take these 5 steps for yourself.